Looking for bikers to photograph

For English-speaking visitors :) Welcome !

Moderaator: Moded

Teema algataja
foto-z

Looking for bikers to photograph

Lugemata postitus Postitas foto-z »

Hi everyone!

I posted a thread about this yesterday which was deleted and now Motopaks said it was ok to post it again.

I'm a photographer in Tallinn looking for some bikers who might like to be photographed for different projects.

1. I'd like to do a portrait of a man and his bike. The more dramatic looking the man and his bike are, the better for this project. I was in Raekoja Plats last year for the biker event and I know there are many beautiful bikes and interesting looking bikers out there!

2. Some bikers, with their beards or tattoos for example, can make very interesting 'models' for other projects. I need models of all types quite often.

So if you'd like to be the one chosen for the 'man and his bike' portrait, or you would like to be in different kinds of photo shoots, please email me with your contact details and a photo. graham (at) foto-z.com

Thanks! :bsmile:

Teema algataja
foto-z

Re: Looking for bikers to photograph

Still looking for someone with a real 'biker' look (and outfit) and a vintage or custom bike for an advanced portrait.

Something a little like this:

Pilt

If you're interested, please email! :)

Kasutaja avatar

kris.
Tänanud: 12 korda
Tänatud: 24 korda

Lugemata postitus Postitas kris. »

Maybe you should contact EMCA as all the "real" bikers are connected around that organisation. Here you can find mostly the sunday riders with not so "real" biker looks ...

br
Kris.
XVZ-13 TF - Big Blue Light

Teema algataja
foto-z

Thanks, Kris. Will try there too :)

Kasutaja avatar

Habib
Tsikkel: Suzuki V-Strom

Lugemata postitus Postitas Habib »

Take a wild guess... how many "real" bikers will rush to send you a letter saying "Hi, I´m a REAL BIKER, can I be a model? :roll:

And thanks, Kris, for an honorable title of "sunday rider" to everybody with not so "dramatic looks" :mrgreen:

Lambad on siin ja... lambad on sääl...

Teema algataja
foto-z

Habib kirjutas:

Take a wild guess... how many "real" bikers will rush to send you a letter saying "Hi, I´m a REAL BIKER, can I be a model? :roll:

Hi Habib, I didn't say the subject had to be a 'real' biker (whatever that means). Just someone who has the biker looks - I think we all know what that means. If he's working as an accountant or school teacher, it makes no difference to me :)

Vasta

Liitu vestlusega

Vestluses osalemiseks pead sa olema motokommuuni liige

Avan konto

Pole veel liige? Pole probleemi, registreeru ja liitu.
Liikmena saad sa ise postitada ja vastata teisetel või tellida endale teavitusi vestluse edenemise kohta.
Kõik siin on tasuta ja võtab vaid minuti. Kohtusi sellega ei kaasne.

Registreeru

Logi sisse

Mine “In English”