Neeger või võimalik ostja ?!? Pettus

Kasutaja avatar

gabriel

Re: Neeger või võimalik ostja ?!? Pettus

Lugemata postitus Postitas gabriel »

selline mees nagu Steve Trenton ei ole kellegile veel peale minu kirjutanud?

I kiri-
Do you still have this Bike for sale? please get back to me on my email stevetreet@.....com

minu vastus-

Hello,
Yes, the bike is still available. Are you interested?
Where you from?

tema II kiri-

Thanks for your response...
How i wish to come and view this myself but due to the nature of my Job i don't have the time for inspection but my shipping company will handle that for me perfectly. i am a Geologist by profession and i am always at the mining site,I am really interested in the purchase of this to my new home in Athens Greece.What is the body condition and the Technical aspect part of it? how old has it been used? and hope there is no physical problem wrong with it?...So if there is other information i need to know about these, please let me know it now so i can know what to do..I will arranged the shipment preparation for it to be picked up at your home or where ever it is by the shipping company i am using called (AVL Transporter)..i will like to purchase it at the lowest price, so what is the price...Await your response

Best Regards...

kas on mõtet üldse suhelda kodanikuga?

tähtis pole suurus, vaid osavõtt...

Liitu vestlusega

Vestluses osalemiseks pead sa olema motokommuuni liige

Avan konto

Pole veel liige? Pole probleemi, registreeru ja liitu.
Liikmena saad sa ise postitada ja vastata teisetel või tellida endale teavitusi vestluse edenemise kohta.
Kõik siin on tasuta ja võtab vaid minuti. Kohtusi sellega ei kaasne.

Registreeru

Logi sisse

Mine “Vaba teema”