Hello guys !

For English-speaking visitors :) Welcome !

Moderaator: Moded

Kasutaja avatar

Soultrain
Kontakt:

Lugemata postitus Postitas Soultrain »

Loud pipes save lives!!!
Kasutaja avatar

CB500

Re: Hello guys !

Lugemata postitus Postitas CB500 »

chatdeau kirjutas:
nd lookin for an opportunity to found a nice place, create a business (networkin/computing), in a country wich is nice to ride :lol:
Sorry to disappoint you mate, but our country suck`s, -roads in bad condition (well, poland is worse of course), and climate is usually.. what we call "shitty skiing weather" means no winter and no summer, autumn all year round. :D
I said usually, because this year in ages we had real winter, and now we have had a real summer too (farmers are in trouble of course, because lack of rain).
Also the traffic here is the badest in the world, car drivers usually hate biker`s and etc. I`ve been in italy and it was much safer riding there.

Good thing here is, that our women are beatiful.

Btw, welcome to the biker.ee :bsmile:
it's a honda. ride it like you stole it, change the oil once in a while. enjoy.
Kasutaja avatar

kris.
Tänanud: 12 korda
Tänatud: 24 korda

Lugemata postitus Postitas kris. »

Nice to hear that you are considering Estonia as a suitable place for driving a motorcycle. Hope you haven't missed the sad fact, that we only have about 5-6 months, usually even less, time of the year when "normal" pepple can ride a motorcyle? :wink:

EDIT: please reffer to CB500 post for "shitty skiing weather".

br
kris.
XVZ-13 TF - Big Blue Light :wink:
Riding with a King!
Kasutaja avatar

kris.
Tänanud: 12 korda
Tänatud: 24 korda

Lugemata postitus Postitas kris. »

chatdeau kirjutas:
i actualy live in the south of france, where there s 320 days sunning ...
Lucky bastard, and you want to move away from that sunshine?!?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

br
Kris.
XVZ-13 TF - Big Blue Light
Riding with a King!
Kasutaja avatar

nitse

Lugemata postitus Postitas nitse »

Kuti jutus on point sees, sest nii paksus lumes, kui Prantsusmaal oli, pole me Sepaga kunagi varem, ega hiljem tsiklitega sõitnud :ner:
eksid sõber, sellist paska siin sadat lehte küll ei teki. :mrgreen:
Kasutaja avatar

sepp
Tsikkel: r6, cbr,Buell, Night rod,Gessu
Tänanud: 160 korda
Tänatud: 88 korda

Lugemata postitus Postitas sepp »

nitse kirjutas:
Kuti jutus on point sees, sest nii paksus lumes, kui Prantsusmaal oli, pole me Sepaga kunagi varem, ega hiljem tsiklitega sõitnud :ner:
see selleks...
aga sellega saame me veel keksida, et päris raudselt oleme ainukesed eestlased kes on sõitnud kiirteel kui kiirtee on olnud suletud lumetormi pärast. meie ja vaba kiirtee, sõida mis poosis ja millises reas tahad... teisi pole... aaa lumesahad olid ka vahepeal :ner:
Kasutaja avatar

wumwum

Lugemata postitus Postitas wumwum »

CB500 according to your information it looks like Estonia is one shity craphole Shocked , also the one and only point to come here is couse we have beautiful females , but oh i dont think so Twisted Evil. Yes we have very beautiful girls over here but we also have nice land-scape in South-Estonia plus we have very nice old-town in Tallinn with very fastly developing city (if you may say that Very Happy).
But i find that most reasonable time to visit Estonia is from Jun-Aug , at that time you are able to ride your bike and to feel good your-self. I also think that Estonian bikers are very very kind and helpful !
Delta->Aprilia SR 50 DiTech[2001]->Aprilia RS 125 [2006]
Pilt
Kasutaja avatar

Rennes
Tänatud: 1 kord
Kontakt:

Lugemata postitus Postitas Rennes »

I sure do hope there is a bad english translator somewhere in the world. Without it, hardly anyone can understand wtf are you trying to say. If you must post in this forum, please, try to maintain SOME understandable level in your writings. At first I was ready to delete it, but I let it stay here as a bad example. Once.
Rennes aka Pröksuga Mülka
Vasta

Liitu vestlusega

Vestluses osalemiseks pead sa olema motokommuuni liige

Avan konto

Pole veel liige? Pole probleemi, registreeru ja liitu.
Liikmena saad sa ise postitada ja vastata teisetel või tellida endale teavitusi vestluse edenemise kohta.
Kõik siin on tasuta ja võtab vaid minuti. Kohtusi sellega ei kaasne.

Registreeru

Logi sisse

Mine “In English”