Kasutaja avatar

Teema algataja
RasmusL
Tsikkel: Z1000 turbo, Custom V-rod
Tänanud: 79 korda
Tänatud: 299 korda

Re: Kawasaki Z1000 300 fat ass, 2004a, RasmusL

Lugemata postitus Postitas RasmusL »

Mõned kuud tagasi postitas Jesse James (west coast choppers) oma Facebooki lehele väga hea ning õige teksti käsitöö mootorratta valmistamise kohta. Kuna hetkel enda projektist pilte ega teksti panna pole, siis postitan siia tema teksti. Lugege, ka teie, kes te arvasite seal Fredy teemas, et nood rattad peaks tegema 3 kuuga valmis. :wink: Möla ärge tulge siia ajama/postitama-lihtsalt lugege.

Man I really wish I could build things faster. A three year lead time for a hand built West Coast Choppers motorcycle just makes so many people huff and turn up their noses. It’s such a long process to get every single part and line just right. This is a big reason I don’t post a lot of bike process pictures. I also just let everyone think we don’t even build bikes anymore. For the select customers that are willing to ride out the long wait time. Something really special happens. They receive a motorcycle that is beyond what they dreamt it would be. Every single nut, bolt, wire, and material & finishes was thought through. Making a creation that is functional and timeless. We didn’t always build things this way. During the Chopper Rush in the early 2000’s everybody wanted a bike Now. Not many had the patience to wait longer than a couple months. Customers would always look at the bikes I built for myself like “PennySaved” and think “Damn why isn’t my bike like Jesse’s?”. Well I took a solid year to build that one bike. So now every single bike we build in the shop is built with that patient approach. A big difference in quality and creativity. Even when they are done, they are never really done. Like Tom Gimple’s “Ginsu” copper bike in the pic. It came back last week for some routine maintenance and ended up getting some new copper levers and master cylinder caps. No charge of course because that’s how we do it at West Coast Choppers in Austin Texas....
#jessejames

If you ain't slidin', you ain't ridin'.

Everybody got a plan until they get punched in the face.

Liitu vestlusega

Vestluses osalemiseks pead sa olema motokommuuni liige

Avan konto

Pole veel liige? Pole probleemi, registreeru ja liitu.
Liikmena saad sa ise postitada ja vastata teisetel või tellida endale teavitusi vestluse edenemise kohta.
Kõik siin on tasuta ja võtab vaid minuti. Kohtusi sellega ei kaasne.

Registreeru

Logi sisse

Mine “Mootorrattad ja projektipäevikud”